24. Juni 2023, 16:00
There are direct implications of this, aside from Military/ Special-Forces/ Government, in mobile HAM RADIO and NGOs. Humanitarian-medical-technical crisis-relief organizations, with mission critical emergency communication needs, possibly in remote disaster areas, may also profit from our practical R&D.
- Motivation, Background, R&D Project Goals
- State of the Art in HAM RADIO and Commercial +(Mil) ESA (Electrically Small Antennas)
- Some Basic underlaying EM-Physics/Theory of ESA (Verticals, Loops)
- Methods of Testing Antenna Radiation-Efficiency, go/no-go Metrology.
- Need for Professional Simulations (Model: interaction Car, Tires, ESA, Soil, etc.)
- Creating 160/80/40m ESA Reference-Antennas, comparing Simulation and Testing
- Absolute “Gain” comparison by means of predictable Reference-Antennas (using EMSimulations)
- Experimental Radiation -Efficiency Antenna-Comparison (commercial/homemade -ant. ranking)
- Resulting Antenna-Efficiency impacting factors (soil on low bands, elevation angle, design etc.)
- Lessons learned for restricted space antenna locations, HOA and portable-QTH.
- Conclusions, Project Outlook (future R&D topics), open Literature